Thursday, June 30, 2011

Surat Murat

(I have decided to make an exception for this post to be in English. Why? Coz I just feel like doing so and I think they sounds better in English. Well, just accept it and read)

Dear love, (one of the reason why it should be in English, imagine if i wrote 'menemui cinta'. pfftt sounds so wrong)
 ok, lets do it again.
Dear love,
I have been wanting to tell you, but I couldn't find the right words. Besides, I don't know how  do I tell you without hurting your feeling. I was still young and naive when the first time we met. You look pretty amazing and knowing you was one of the amazing time in my life. Then, you started to have your own space within me. Pretty much soon after that you disappear. I tried to look for you but you didn't leave any lead. Or maybe I was the one who isn't trying hard enough looking for you.
Now, to me, you are pretty much a pain in the neck and having you anywhere near me is the last thing that I hope for. Oh wait, that is not even in the list. I am good as I am and I'm doing great right now. Still, I am not as bad as you think I am. If one day, you decided to knock on my door, I will invite you in. We will  talk and have a good time as we did before. But, I will have to leave you one day. You and me are something that was never meant to be. So, if one day our path does cross by one another, lets just have a nice moment to remember and appreciate the only time that we could be together.

Sincerely,
Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment